You're in full control, cancel at any time, no questions asked.
- 100% of proceeds from your membership goes directly into removing plastic from the ocean, in areas that need them most: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
$20 a month means 10 pounds of plastic removed every month from the ocean and its coastlines.
- You receive regular updates with images and videos showing the plastic your membership directly helped remove.
- Your membership allows us to hire, empower, educate and train people from local communities.
While companies like 4ocean clean touristic beaches, we remove plastic from remote, hard to access locations where marine wildlife is suffering the most.
- Our partnership with Turtle Conservation Centres means your membership also has an impact on the rescue and recovery of turtles injured from plastic waste.
- This is more than a membership, you're joining the Ocean Cleanup Group, having a say, and being part of the community.
We are faced with a crisis... the Ocean and the animals that live in it are under attack.
Our beaches and oceans are being polluted with trash
If you look at a graph of plastic production and consumption over the past 30 years, you’ll see exponential growth. Toxic, unsustainable growth. Plastic pollution has been documented everywhere in the world — even in the deepest part of the ocean, the Mariana Trench, where only four people have ever been.
Single-use plastic has grown to be the greatest contributor to the ocean plastic crisis. These “convenient” products are used for just seconds but last forever in the environment. Over time, large pieces of this plastic degrade and break apart into smaller and smaller pieces called microplastic.
Many marine animals, including the fish we eat, ingest microplastic and the toxins it absorbs. These toxins can leach into their tissues and cause significant health issues. Microplastic has even been found in our drinking water and a variety of food items, but the human impact of ingesting microplastic has not yet been determined.
Together, we can end the ocean plastic crisis
Our captains and crews recover trash from the ocean and coastlines seven days a week.
Powered by our membership sales, we hire local crews to work daily removing plastic pollution from areas that need it the most.
We pull 10 pounds of trash from the ocean and coastlines for every member every month!
We’re here to clean the ocean and coastlines while working to stop the inflow of plastic by changing consumption habits
OUR PURPOSE IS TO END THE OCEAN PLASTIC CRISIS
Join us today and for just $20 a month, you get access to our exclusive VIP membership benefits. Most importantly being we remove 10 pounds of trash for you every month!